18 November 2012

Warm Bodies (trailer)


          I guess I should have seen this coming.  With the success of Twilight and the current interest in zombies, I should have realized that they were going to make a zombie romance movie.

     Click HERE to watch some zombie loving.

          I have mixed feelings about this trailer.  On one hand, it looks pretty dumb.  A zombie being cured and becoming human because it fell in love?  Seems like a stupid idea. How would that have any affect on a zombified body?  And I feel the zombie talks too much at the beginning.  If he can construct perfectly correct sentences, why can't he remember his name?  I think his mind should be a little more zombie.

          And on the other hand, I feel it is something different.  Sure, it is the same human-falls-in-love-with-a-paranormal-creature story; but that's about it.  Maybe it is the fact that is a comedy, or the creature (not the human) is telling the story.  Whatever it is, it feels kind of fresh to me.

          So, there's that.  It looks kind of 'meh'.  I don't anticipate watching it when it comes out but I could see myself watching it eventually.  Or not.  I don't know.


     But that's just my opinion...



No comments:

Post a Comment